AlphaOwl

AlphaOwl's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: AlphaOwl

Steam ID (or steam profile link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlphaOwlTheRealSteam/

Banned by: 

I was automatically banned from the server after killing a bunch of innocents accidentally. A rock the vote passed whilst we were playing the first round, and so it gave me the map pop up. Figuring the round over as well (like once an entire map finishes and the same pop up shows), I started killing people because I didn't think the game was still technically going on. After shooting the 5th person, I was banned from the server.

Ban Reason: Karmabanned

Why should you be unbanned

Although it may seem bogus with lack of evidence to show what happened, my case is that I made a mistake and had not witnessed a round where a RTV passed. I had also been playing on the same server for a couple hours before getting banned, so it's not like I'm a constant RDMer. I hope this is understandable.

Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

Karma bans are only 24 hours long. After looking at your ban on source, it’s expired and you should be able to play. However, you should try and be more careful with your karma. 

This appeal can be closed. 

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn