dominickepe

Tony Fiscalmano's Unjust Ban

Tony Fiscalmano's ban was completely ridiculous, especially the amount of time the ban will last.  Obviously, none of us can agree as to whether or not Tony's ban was unjust or not, but the admin that issued the ban need to have his privileges removed.  The amount of time given to Tony was completely unnecessary, especially since he was not even ghosting.  The admin's ban was based purely off of assumptions.  Tony did NOT know whether all of us were innocent or traitors.  He simply gathered all of us together and we killed anyone that entered the portal.  (Excluding me and one other player due to the fact that we had died by suicide).  If an admin is to ban a player, especially for that long, then the reason needs to be based purely off facts, not assumptions.  

Also, it would have literally been impossible for Tony to figure out whether or not all of us were innocent or traitors because we all gathered and went into the portal very very shortly after the round had started.  Tony didn't even say anything along the lines of, "If you're innocent, come with me," or "If you're a traitor, come with me."  We all literally just gathered and went, there was no ghosting behind it.  What a pathetic way for this situation to be handled by both the admin and the server manager.  I guess the GFL servers aren't as great as I thought they were.  🤡

"I'm going to keep your ban so you can learn your lesson because you knew those guys were inno and you were a t and was shooting at people when they walked into the nether."  -LawMyl

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

If you want to appeal the ban the link is right here:

If you're here to complain that someone else's ban was unjust, you can re-appeal the ban for that person, as it's allowed. Making a complaint in the ban appeals section of forums won't get you anywhere though.

I'm not the Server Manager for TTT MC. I'm the Server Manager for DarkRP, hence the light blue color in my name on forums and Discord. So saying 

What a pathetic way for this situation to be handled by both the admin and the server manager. 

is really used out of context in your situation. I am a Senior Admin for TTT MC.

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member