HamOnWholeWheat's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by HamOnWholeWheat

Name: Bang

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:80161198

Banned by: 

Septic

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Why should you be unbanned

Alright fellas, listen, listen. These appeals are getting tiring to write. I've explained myself so many times, but I feel as if no one is listening, it's actually kind of mind boggling now. I work long days, come home on this game to relax every night, anyone with a sensible mind that sees me playing on the server knows i'm not a "griefer" or "rdmer", some may look at me and think that person has previous bans, which stated in my first two appeals explaining why they shouldn't have happened in the first place. Now this time it's justifiable, but too much of a dilemma. I mass RDM'd but it wasn't intentional, not completely, I just got back into my game and I thought for sure it said "traitor" in the corner, well I did my T thing and killed 3 innos and when the report came up, I said "what i thought I was T". I immediately apologized and attempted to explain myself but i was already banned by someone who assumes too much, like how they just assume i'm a griefer, but i'm in the server every night, playing out rounds, not breaking the rules, barely even talking and just relaxing i've done this for the past weeks, so this person bans me for a week and takes away from my free time that I look forward to after a long day of work.

I would like to note i have seen similar situations with the intent to RDM and only take a slay for it.

Off topic to the situation but I think people take TTT too seriously sometimes and are too quip to come with the phrase "RDM" meaning random death match, and I think people forget that definition and are forgetting the roleplay aspect of TTT, not every kill is "random", that's why the karma system is there and i've said before it's not my intention to randomly death match and ruin the experience of other players. I'm getting really sick of writing these appeals, I am rule abiding member of the community and I don't need an attitude. I think most people would have some compassion and understanding for their fellow man here.

Edited by HamOnWholeWheat

Okay. Yes, I did ban you, I told you this on steam before removing you since you were very adamant on not listening to what I have to say. It does not matter who you are, My role is to not be biased in these certain situations regardless of whatever circumstance. You killed 3 innos and your response was "my bad bro" on all of them.  It's as simple as that, I wanted to give my side of the story and there it is. 

On the part regarding any assumption. There is no assumption needed, I've banned people for mass RDM the exact same reason.  

Based on that and the fact this is your 2nd or 3rd appeal within two weeks, I'm denying this. Please wait out your ban.

Achievements