Kazarov

Some suggestions for !cstat

Some additional statistics that could be added to !cstat:

1. Lifetime Points.

While points may be reset after a certain amount of time, Lifetime Points shows on how much you've gained when you are playing in the server.

2. Lifetime Damage.

Similar to Lifetime Points, it shows how much damage you've inflicted to zombies when you are playing in the server. Unlike !td which only counts your damage per round, it accumulates damages from every single round you've played so far.

I hope you enjoy my suggestions and have a good day!

22 hours ago, Loco said:

Hey Kaz, thanks for the suggestion for cstat

I will take into consideration and add the features into it.

Thanks!

No problem! I believe having the Lifetime Damage stats on !cstat could bring more people to become more active in engaging against the zombie hordes and lowering the door huggers number

A small update to this topic. Mostly just some additional statistics to !cstat

1. Lifetime Damage becomes Lifetime Damage Dealt: This is exclusive to Humans only to track how much damage they dealt to zombies. Name changed because of the reason below.

2. Lifetime Damage Absorbed: Exclusive to Zombies only to track how much damage you absorbed from the humans.

3. Lifetime HE Damage: Counts on how many damage you dealt using the HE grenade against zombies.

4. Lifetime Bullet Fired: Name says it all. Counts on how many bullets you have fired so far.

Overall i think that's pretty much of it and i hope you have a good day!