Foop

Foop's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Foop

Steam Name(s): Foop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148305549

Admin that banned you: Frenzy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perma Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was originally given the 1 month ban for causing problems on the server mainly for toxicity which I had no intent to hurt anyone, only making jokes which i made for my other friends to laugh at, and i agree, i deserved this ban. I was then given a perma ban for getting a invite to the MG staff discord by someone else, i then join and take a screen recording and screenshots, If the admins on that discord server were just more responsible and not careless, one of their former or current admins would not be able to just simply still have the invite and pass it on to others for them to join.

I made this again cause i wanna see what your decision with a response that has more thought and reason put to it.

Also the images show me getting invited by someone who clearly just wants me to be toxic in your discord staff chat which is one of your admins or former ones.

and the other one shows all i said in your discord staff chat.

If you simply wanted the recording and screenshots deleted, you couldve asked me or try to make it an official rule cause i didnt think i was breaking any.

If you wanna deny again then that is reasonable, i just would like to see a more thoughtful reason than just causing problems which I didnt do, unless screenshotting and taken a video is causing a problem. 

Screenshot (136).png

Screenshot (143).png

Edited by Foop

Posted  Edited by Kappoochino

You won't (never) get unbanned and stop crying, because your behavior is outrageous

btw last post 

Ban stays. You've made it known you're only here to cause problems, both on the server in question and our Discords. Not having it

Edited by Kappoochino

Im dead...

You want a reason for a perm ban? The image linked below is enough. Avoiding a permanent silence by going on an alt. 

This is also excluding the amount of trouble you've caused on Discord, as well as the amount of times you've both been banned and combanned for your behavior, which is quite the impressive rapsheet.

As I said in your previous appeal, just not having it anymore. Quite frankly I just hope you better your behavior for the next place you decide to go, because you've caused enough headaches at this point.

If you have a problem with my decision, just make an abuse report here. Any further ban appeals will be hidden and discarded. 

1087ac02760adb02072919925a67a8e5.png

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)