Tachi

Tachi's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Tachi

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:155746534

Admin that banned you: Meany pants cola idiot

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): multiple mutes

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I am a victim of a hate crime. Ok fine I told someone to kill themself BUT HE SAID IT FIRST. I quote "I should kill myself" then I said "you should kill yourself you're useless". Then boom muted 30 minutes which I was triggered because everyone was shitting on me like they constantly do WHICH ISN'T too much of an issue because I talk shit back. My first mute ever was an hour and I think it was for harassment which isn't fair because it's my first mute mAN. People get muted for saying the n word for less!!!! Ok off topic now Cola muted me for 30 min, then decided an hour, then decided 3 hours for calling him braindead then told me pretty much I should be grateful.  But I'm starting to think he did this because I'm ugly. I would like for this mute to be taken off my record please. Thanks xoxo chow.  P.S HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE THEM REPORTING ME FALSELY. i BET IF I WAS MEGAN FOX THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN.

Posted  Edited by ColaCanFan

I extended your mutes because of past punishments, then I said that per the admin guidelines, I could've extended it to a day. Also regarding your "he said it first" claim, that has no meaning here. Maybe instead of ridiculing a person who says they should kill themselves, you should be supportive or just not say anything at all. This also was not a false report, your actions prior to my joining warranted a calladmin.

Edited by ColaCanFan

Discord: ColaCanFan#7378

Steam: ColaCanFan STEAM_0:1:454912980

Discord Mod/Server Admin (CSGO)

I see no issue with the mute that was given. When you get muted more than once the mute/gag times will always get longer leading up to month or permanent. Please follow our rules and we won't have an issue here. Your mute reported here was also expired.