Shotta

Banned for unintended ghosting.

I got banned for telling the admin the last traitor's name because he was AFK, its not intentional ghosting, if i didn't we would've waited for 5 minutes until the round ends.

For context, I had been informed prior that Shotta was ghosting, with a party who was unwilling to participate and was getting pmed against their will and  told who the traitor was. I get on and tell them not to do this to which Shotta instantly informs me who the traitor is, because Shotta was slain for previous rdm and was a T so they told me who the T was, while I was not a spectator and playing on equal footing as everyone else. See image 1in which I explicity tell them not to do that, and have them do it anyway. I later confered with Leprosy who was the victim of the unwilling ghosting, that was being forced upon him by Shotta, see screenshot 2.  For those reason that he explicityly ghosted, then when told that was not okay, and giving him a warning for it, which was in hindsight a generous courtesy he ghosted with me, and  thus I banned him. 

shots.png

shot.jpg

shotts.png

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

Yes you did INFORM me, but i told you, its not GHOSTING, i only told you the last traitor is AFK, and i told you to slay him, he was gonna waste our time, ITS NOT GHOSTING.

Yes you did INFORM me, but i told you, its not GHOSTING, i only told you the last traitor is AFK, and i told you to slay him, he was gonna waste our time, ITS NOT GHOSTING.

Posted  Edited by Shotta

Also the FORGE KID GUY WAS RDMING ME

FmQSOi83S6OtIbVor2JxSg.png?width=400&hei

YOU DID WARN ME BUT I ONLY TOLD YOU THAT THE LAST TRAITOR IS AFK SO YOU CAN SLAY HIM OF FORCE HIM TO SPECTATOR! THATS NOT GHOSTING, ALL YOU SAID WAS LYING BRO

Edited by Shotta