Witwerts

Witwerts's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: Witwerts

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56495226

Reason for punishment: attempting to crash server

Admin: Console

Why the punishment show be revoked:

The information that I got said that I was 'attempting to crash server', but after a week, I have still no idea where this is coming from. How am I even trying to crash the server? That evening I just played with a friend without any problem and after 2 days I tried to connect but instead I figured out that I got banned. I have still no clue what exactly happened that day that got me banned?

The server kicked you 4 times thinking that you were trying to exploit commands to flood and crash the server. Hence why it kicked you.

From past observations, the server doesn't do this without a justified reason. Are you using anything external like an auto-clicker?

Achievements

Thank you for the quick response.
I really understand that the server does that with a reason, but I only use a few in-game binding keys, such as for !stuck.
You probably have seen that I got kicked twice for 'flooding' before (3 weeks ago), but that only happened when I pressed the !stuck binding key too quickly/briefly or too often (without any intention).
But I can't remember that I got kicked from the server last week (or before that).

Also, I absolutely make no use of external programs (auto-clicker, macros etc.)
And why would I even do that if I just want to play with friends and other players.

No problem. !stuck also has a cooldown as well, therefore, I'm not sure how that would cause it. Since you do not use anything external, I'll give you another chance. 

Appeal ACCEPTED. You will be unbanned shortly. 

Achievements