Gloomy

Gloomy's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Gloomy

SteamID: 76561198167832093

Admin that banned you: Bendy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute and Gag for "Obscene Language"

Why should you be unbanned?

I said a few bad words calling him names and such thinking it was all fun and games being toxic but I came back on and was banned for a month. I didn't say anything too crazily bad and do not think I deserve a one month ban. I really enjoy this server and the people on it. I come to relax at the end of the day and it really sucks not being able to talk to people. If I were to be unbanned I would tone the language down and play like usual. I am sorry for the trouble I caused.

You were silenced for saying hard r, again. Our silence methods for hard r go in order 1day>1week>1month>perm silence. After your 1 week silence for being racist you then did it once again and left the server so @-Bendyhandled it via sourcebans as you left to avoid getting muted/gagged. You had a lot of time to think about what you did the last time when you got muted for a week for the same thing but nope, came right back doing the same thing. The mute will expire November 5th.