calebevb

Profile Picture Issues

I'm running into problems with changing my profile picture and it keeps displaying "something went wrong." and it wont let me change my picture at all. I have also tried changing my file type and still does not work. This is a not poggers problem

bruhh.PNG

Enchantment table.PNG

I'm going to move the thread to see if you can get more help.  Does the picture have large dimensions or is it a large file?  I was changing the profile picture around a bit for the holidays and noticed some challenges there.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I'm going to move the thread to see if you can get more help.  Does the picture have large dimensions or is it a large file?  I was changing the profile picture around a bit for the holidays and noticed some challenges there.

I dont think so its like 4.55 kb and 128x128

Enchantment table.PNG

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Would you be okay with sharing the profile picture with me?  I don't normally try to do things to people's accounts, but as a forum moderator it might allow me to update your profile picture.  Would you like to try?

edit:

If you're having trouble with uploads here (at all) then maybe try on imgur and post the picture here?  https://imgur.com/

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hello!

This was being caused by an issue with the S3 filestorage handler in IPS. I have fixed what I believe to be the issue and it should be working now. Can you confirm that the issue has been resolved?

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hello!

This was being caused by an issue with the S3 filestorage handler in IPS. I have fixed what I believe to be the issue and it should be working now. Can you confirm that the issue has been resolved?

Yup its working now thank you!

Enchantment table.PNG