Pelao

Pelao's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: Pelao:3

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79708378

Reason for punishment: Illegal spot #5

Admin: Sgt. Squiddy or Squiddy

Why the punishment show be revoked:

Well, this ban should not be there because it is not an illegal spot, rather for it to be legal it has to visible and shootable, and that spot has both, that is, it is not illegal, it is in the map clue_v2 i think its called in a from the second floor rooms under a couch, you can see and shoot, I dont have the SS of the spot to show you, and i tell them because i myself tested that spot if it was visible and shootable, so the admin "Sgt. Squiddy or Squiddy" made a mistake by banning me for illegal spot

I don’t have much knowledge on the incident so I’m not going to comment on that specifically, but half threatening one of our admins privately after being punished isn’t a great move.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Sgt. Squiddy

Hiding under the chair made it nearly impossible to see you. One of our players did see you hiding illegally, and sure enough I saw it too.

[Edit] Spaces with low clearance (like couches or bathtubs) can't be reached by hunters even if they crouch.

Edited by Sgt. Squiddy

Stay squiggly, my friends.

[Former] Admin: GFL Prop Hunt

Regular: TTT Rotation

1st. I spoke to him internally, for something is private, i can tell him what i want for PM, i'm not putting the server or the admins

2nd. I would like to know how much you play PH per week, 1 hour? Because if so, i don't know what you do as admin

3rd i'm saying that i tried that spot, and it is visible and shootable by hunters, so if you want i'll teach you to play ADMIN.

Posted  Edited by Toxic
1 hour ago, Pelao said:

1st. I spoke to him internally, for something is private, i can tell him what i want for PM, i'm not putting the server or the admins

Very epic. It was still shared with us, the management, and you said "you will regret this." All I'm saying is that "threatening" (I'm being careful with my wording here cause you weren't specific with exactly why it would be regretted) an admin that punishes you won't resolve the situation faster.

1 hour ago, Pelao said:

2nd. I would like to know how much you play PH per week, 1 hour? Because if so, i don't know what you do as admin

Not sure how this is relevant, but if this is in reference to me, I am not an admin, I am a manager. I've been rather busy lately but I deal with more of the backend of the server. I've made the staff team well aware ahead of time of my absence. I'm going to be more active in the near future.

1 hour ago, Pelao said:

3rd i'm saying that i tried that spot, and it is visible and shootable by hunters, so if you want i'll teach you to play ADMIN.

Due to the fact that you aren't being particularly cooperative or friendly, you have a track record of breaking rules, other players have vouched for your illegal hiding, AND that I trust my admins' judgement over yours, I am going to assume that you in fact were illegally hiding.

You aren't guaranteed a place on our server and if you break our rules and/or disrespect the staff team that ability to play will be revoked, as with what happened here. Your behavior towards our admins on this thread and elsewhere as well as multiple people vouching for you breaking the rules are reason enough for me to deny your appeal. Take this as a lesson on how not to act while in our community. Next time your ban will be permanent as you've continued this behavior after several bans and it doesn't look like you're even attempting to improve.

Your appeal has been DENIED

Edited by Toxic

Achievements