Lynns

Millard Fillmore's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Richard Nixon

SteamID: 76561199081260310

Admin that banned you: Misery,according to Olliemas

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Well,the reason i got muted is for saying some stuff about the vietnamese,if i do get unmuted,i wont say another racist thing,also i cant always use vc to warn for jihads

Hi.

I permanently muted you due to various reason. First being your very long list of mutes, for racist remarks, 5 in total already where two are for racist remarks, the other being n-word loopholing and the last mute being seemingly unrelated to it. That still makes 4 which we usually permanently mute for such a long list of offenses.

You were “speedrunning” mutes earlier by seeing how many offensive remarks you could say before getting muted, to which I investigated your chat history to find you had been making racist remarks, by referring to some ethnic groups as “people” with quotation marks in off-hours for admins. Lastly you also decided to say the n-word in all caps with spacing to bypass chat filter, something which has not been the first time you have done.

Your list of grievous offenses regarding offensive remarks, has made me permamute you. Your behavior breaches the guidelines of the server, something you have been aware is wrong for a long time, yet continued to do it, because you’ve “only” been getting small mutes for doing it, No. It is not alright behavior to exhibit on the server, and you will face the consequences, for your history of racist remarks, attempting to loophole our rules on racism.

The appeal is declined, feel free to reappeal in a month.

(Regarding the Jihad matter, it was something you should’ve thought of, but I think Waylon and Yog are trying to work something out about it.)

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png