Gustavus

Role idea: Cleric

Team: Innocent

Description:
The Cleric is an innocent that upon killing a non-innocent role (excludeing amnesiac,unknown,mimic,jester or any other role copying role) will be told the name of another non-innocent role.

Optionally: Might be a good idea to have this role start with 30 armor.

Note: Might be too easy to confirm yourself as a Cleric, but honestly half the reason i'd like to see this role is because of how hilarious it would if a T turned sidekick claimed this role. Not really the best name ever, but you get the idea

Just throwing this idea out there to see if people would like it.

Posted  Edited by Gustavus
36 minutes ago, BlazingArson said:

Neutral to -1
Sounds a bit powerful for an innocent role, give it a drawback of some sort. I dont have any ideas for a drawback its 4 am

Idea is that claiming Cleric as an evil role is within itself powerful, similarly to how just by existing the spy gives traitors the potentiol to claim it.

If it needs a mechanical drawback or just a nerf it could just tell you the role of any given player, but then it just become an rng fiesta

Other idea is it could add a random normal innocent to the brotherhood (for minor synergy with priest, which makes thematic sense) whenever you kill a non-innocent role but that's a bit lame and also proves you innocent.

If it needed another drawback, i would say a good drawback would be for the cleric to show up as a regular innocent to themselves, so they don't know about their ability until they kill the corresponding roles. Another idea of a drawback would be to have it have some sort of meter like glutton/vampire, a "Zeal" meter which when it reaches 0 you just straight up die, and it can only be refilled by killing a role that would give you the name of a corresponding role. If the latter of these two drawbacks were introduced, it would be more proper to call it a Crusader imo

Edited by Gustavus