Gustavus

Implementing recorded win-rates and other statistics.

Posted  Edited by Gustavus

Currently our community heavily relies on opinions and thoughts/feelings of the community on whether or not certain roles are "op" and such. It would be extremely beneficial for making decisions in the future if win statistics for each team (innos,traitors,neutral teams,etc.)  the win statistics corresponding to various factors on the server (such as player count,time of day, etc.),  the win statistic of each team corresponding to whether or not they have a certain role, And the win statistic in assocation to nuetral teams present and roles present on the opposite team. An example of a complete point of this would be "Winrate of Traitors with a Glutton,Mesmerist, and Haunted Vs. Beacon,Jackal, and Restless  with 24 players at 10:00PM EST".  In terms of win-rate for neutral teams, rounds when a neutral team isn't present doesn't count against it's win-rate.

Note: The least important of these to keep track of would be time, so i'd reccomend removeing it from the system to make it a little bit less impossible to create 

Roles that would be insignificant to track are detectives (as they spawn with 100% consistency) and survivalist on player counter higher than ~12 (as with higher player counts your more or less guaranteed to get 2 survivalists)

Good benchmarks for player counts would be each mark of a new traitor, in other words every 4, so 4,8,12,16,20,24,28,32,36. 

This would be extremely helpful as it would point out what teams would need buffs and what teams would need nerfs.

Currently, i feel like the win-rates would look something like this

~20% of the time innocents win (with this win-rate increasing when beacon is present)

~60% of the time traitors win (with this win-rate decreasing when executioner or spy is present, and increasing when haunted, mesmerist, vampire, or glutton are present)

~20% of the time a neutral team wins (with this win-rate being split between all nuetral roles, for example i think SK wins ~3-5% of the time when that team is present)

Edited by Gustavus