Gustavus

Setting a higher minimum player requirement for certain roles.

A minor problem the server experiences while trying to start up it's population during the day is the oppressive or weak nature of some roles on low player count. Setting the minimum player convar of each of these roles higher would solve this issue.

Jackal: The jackal's ability to repeatedly gain new allies completely dominates and destroys lower player counts. I'd recommend changing the corresponding convar to 16 

ttt_jack_min_players 16

Spy: The spy is completely garbage when there's only 2 real traitors as if one traitor dies or if one traitor figures out another traitor you're instantly found out. I'd recommend changing the corresponding convar to 12 to guarantee that there will be 3 real traitors.

ttt_spy_min_players 12

Marker: The marker is extremely easy to win with when there's a low player count, as you usually only have to mark 2-4 people. I'd recommend changing the corresponding convar to 16.

ttt_mark_min_players 16

Mesmerist: This one is pretty simple. Having an extra T buddy with lower player counts makes the game traitor sided. I'd recommend changing the corresponding convar to 12.

ttt_mesmerist_min_players 12