zyker

zyker's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Zyker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16043637

Admin that banned you: Plum, Edge who extended it to 1 month

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for 1 week without reason. I had already gotten my punishments ingame and was not targeting anyone, I was actually being targeted myself, which is how it started. While it's true that I have previously been banned for mass rdm, I did not ever deny this, and I was infact not committing any mass rdm while playing on the server today. I have bettered myself substantially but regrettably it did not help me out in such circumstances. The 1 week ban was a false and unjust punishment which therefore also means that the 1 month extention is also false and unjust. I am hereby officially appealing the 1 month ban in this appeal, due to already having appealed my 1 week ban I am sure I cannot appeal it again, nevertheless the decision being wrongly taken. I plead for revocation of the entire 1 month ban though. 

Your ban was extended due to you have two previous one week bans. Which is usually supposed to be permanent, so you should be thankful they decided only to ban you for a month.  The punishment they decided on will stay. I ask that you do not post another appeal or you will be warned. 

Achievements