SteamID:

Santaensis

Punished by:

?

Reason for the punishment:

RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

To whom it may concern,

I was banned while AFK for RDM, I think this might be a mistake and I just wanted to find out why this happened?

I do understand I was involved with an altercation regarding another person but I was forgiven for my actions as it was a mistake (I killed someone who had killed a defective due to a misunderstanding.)

If someone could please just provide any context to why I was banned it would be greatly appreciated. I also do not know who banned me for this reason either, but there was a person also aptly named "Santa" and "Banta" which is why I believe this has led to a confusion in names and why I have been temporarily banned.

Kind regards and many thanks,

Santaensis.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Thank you for your prompt reply Aurora, I really do appreciate it.

I am confused as this was during a period of time where I was spectating and I had received a warning seconds prior to my ban.

I can honestly say I have no idea what I have done, but I can say there have been two incidents, one into which I was forgiven, and another where a Detective shot me with a pistol / Glock until I retaliated, killed them and the subsequently left. I reported this individual as I did not want to receive any residual negative feedback for this incident.

Thank you again for you help regarding this matter, if it would be appropriate may I please ask Phee into which circumstances arose that have led to my temporary ban?

Thank you and kind regards,

Santaensis.

You were banned for 6 hours (you have 3 remaining as I type) for RDM from 2 rounds prior to going afk. I reviewed the Death logs and concluded it since it was after the fact, and gave you a warn which lead to the system autoban. Hope you play with us again, after your ban. Please be careful in the future !

Phee

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

I am still unaware of the circumstances into which and to why I was banned. I did not partake in any RDM to my knowledge and the two instances I was involved in were either forgiven, or the person had RDM'd me and subsequently left.

Would I be able to request the logs into which led me to being banned?

And why is it that I have only received one warning before a 6 hour ban?

16 hours ago, Santaensis said:

I am still unaware of the circumstances into which and to why I was banned. I did not partake in any RDM to my knowledge and the two instances I was involved in were either forgiven, or the person had RDM'd me and subsequently left.

Would I be able to request the logs into which led me to being banned?

And why is it that I have only received one warning before a 6 hour ban?

I can't speak to the circumstances since I wasn't there, but it looks like the 6 hour was automatically upgraded from a warn by our system. It looks like it happened in error though, since, as you said, you've only gotten one warn this week

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 2 weeks later...