lancesurber3

sidekick gun revamp

Posted  Edited by lancesurber3 - Edit Reason: grammer ree

the sidekick gun (yes I know that's its called the deagle but i forgot how to spell it and I'm too lazy to find out.) should be something silent like a knife or just a silenced gun. 

I dont want to get to greedy but what if you could just press e on a person to side kick them (separate from the actual suggestion)

the jackal shouldn't have trouble  side kicking somebody without dying. the jackal's challenge is killing everybody like the sk but without the sk shop. and to make the role unique the jackal gets to add a random person to their team. 

if the jackal could quietly sidekick somebody the jackal would become much more balanced in my opinion and rare unique rolls, like the jackal, can win more often. or at least have a good run with their secret side kick

the holy deagle should stay loud however to announce that whoever is getting shot is going into the brotherhood 

Edited by lancesurber3
grammer ree

2 minutes ago, lancesurber3 said:

the jackal would become much more balanced, and rare unique rolls, like the jackal,

grammar ree
Nah but making it a silenced pistol would be nice, however it is already a very strong role when used right so i'm not sure if it needs a buff

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Just now, Burriss75 said:

Changing it to a silenced pistol would be pretty cool since it doesn't make noise but would also make it so jackal can't just run around with the pistol out

i meant to cut the sound out of the original sidekick deagle. no actual silencer 

Just now, lancesurber3 said:

i meant to cut the sound out of the original sidekick deagle. no actual silencer 

I'd rather it be an actual silenced pistol
Otherwise it's too much of a buff for a role that does NOT need a buff as it is already powerful

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Just now, lancesurber3 said:

And im saying to change it to a silenced pistol because it doesn't need a buff and a silenced pistol lets it be silent without being a buff due to not being able to pull it out in a crowd