Chef4real

ROy ship

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson

Driving the car would make no sense since it has no wheels
and
It's too big of a prop for the poltergeist to do anything worthwhile (the poltergeist bounces things around and eventually exploads, it's a prop killing tool)
The car isn't set up as a prop by the map maker, so we can't really do anything about that here anyway

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

I think Chef means that he wants to possess it as a spectator? I'm not sure.

It would be pretty easy to change the car's prop type to physics rather than static (allowing the prop to move, fly around with the poltergeist, and possess), so that wouldn't be an issue. Maybe we'd have to ask the map maker for permission, but it's such a tiny change and the map maker's credits would still be in the map, so I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, lord of burgers said:

I think Chef means that he wants to possess it as a spectator? I'm not sure.

Prop possession is turned off. He said in game he wants actual vehicles in the game, so pretty sure he just wants to be able to drive it around the boat.

2 minutes ago, lord of burgers said:

It would be pretty easy to change the car's prop type to physics rather than static (allowing the prop to move, fly around with the poltergeist, and possess), so that wouldn't be an issue. Maybe we'd have to ask the map maker for permission, but it's such a tiny change and the map maker's credits would still be in the map, so I doubt it.

I don't think that really matters cause there's no point in changing it. It's in a crate, shooting it with the poltergeist would just make it spazz out in that crate. so i see no point in changing it.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

2 hours ago, lord of burgers said:

That's why I thought he meant spectator possessing.

Even with possession the larger the prop the less it can be moved so that would do nothing, regardless of how you read it this just makes 0 sense