Colby Jay

TTT2 Update Bugs

I've decided to compile all bugs that have come up due to the update, rather than cramming them under the full bug list.

- UI is forced onto Octogonal.

- Pharaoh Ankh is moveable.

- Pharaoh Ankh heals slower (According to @Alexis)

- Knife deals 50 damage again.

- End of match HUD is missing player information.

- The Defective color was reverted.

- Server has become laggier than usual, may not be caused by the update.

Just now, scorpima said:

- UI is forced onto Octogonal.

not a bug

1 minute ago, scorpima said:

- Pharaoh Ankh is moveable.

not a bug

1 minute ago, scorpima said:

- Pharaoh Ankh heals slower (According to @Alexis)

not a bug

ill look at the rest later

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by Token SomethingOrOther - Edit Reason: Sophie says the censoring *is* working, more or less

The auto-censoring and muting for people saying the gamer words, specifically re*****d (possibly others i haven't seen) doesn't appear to be working

End of match scoreboard is missing many of the player names/

Edited by Token SomethingOrOther
Sophie says the censoring *is* working, more or less

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

THIS SIGNATURE IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

1 minute ago, Token SomethingOrOther said:

The auto-censoring and muting for people saying the gamer words, specifically re*****d (possibly others i haven't seen) doesn't appear to be working

End of match scoreboard is missing many of the player names/

The muting is working, it's just not displayed in chat. Just saw a 30 minute go through for that one 😛

Posted  Edited by Token SomethingOrOther - Edit Reason: Removed the ones that have been fixed/are not bugs

Large lagspike at the mass respawning pre-round and smaller lagspike at the beginning of every round.

Some corpses are unable to be identified by anyone. (it may be only a certain role, but i haven't seen it enough to figure out specifically what)

Amnesiac is inconsistently able to stealth-ID bodies without becoming that role.

When spawning as Jester it shows the incorrect winstate, saying that if you are killed you win the round (jester's Winstate 6 seems to still be active, though)

The Octagon Hud doesn't show if you have any credits ready to be spent (the old hud showed that)

Removed the ones that have been fixed/are not bugs

50 minutes ago, Alexis said:

- The water nerf was revoked.

I have no idea what this is referring to

35 minutes ago, Token SomethingOrOther said:

Large lagspike at the mass respawning pre-round and smaller lagspike at the beginning of every round.

Fixed

35 minutes ago, Token SomethingOrOther said:

Some corpses are unable to be identified by anyone. (it may be only a certain role, but i haven't seen it enough to figure out specifically what)

Was the issue with wrath. Disabled until upstream fixes

36 minutes ago, Token SomethingOrOther said:

When spawning as Jester it shows the incorrect winstate, saying that if you are killed you win the round (jester's Winstate 6 seems to still be active, though)

Existed pre-update and is really just that role addon being messed up

37 minutes ago, Token SomethingOrOther said:

The Octagon Hud doesn't show if you have any credits ready to be spent (the old hud showed that)

Not really a bug

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by Token SomethingOrOther

Suppossedly (I have not confirmed this) C4 cannot currently be disarmed because the pop up can't be interacted with.

Multiple people say it has something to do with the font size making the options be outside of the intractable area

Posted  Edited by Unaverage Joe

Special traitor roles are no longer blacklisted from becoming graverobber, I only confirm this with glutton but assume other things to be broken because configs got reset

Edited by Unaverage Joe