Name:

A_Aussie

SteamID:

Punished by:

Sophie

Reason for the punishment:

revenge rdmed a person exactly once

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I just got banned for an entire week because I revenge rdmed a player exactly once. This is absurd, I was angry that the player got away with rdm and Sophie the admin let them get away with it. OK I probably shouldn't have resorted to rdm, but it was exactly one instance and it is not fair I get an entire week ban for that (mass rdmers have had less punishment than this).

I didn't even get a warning or anything, just straight up ban. I was calling Sophie out for being useless and not doing anything about it. She is also completely bias and has it out for me but I am probably wasting my time because this server has a problem with admins abusing their "power" and they can do no wrong apparently. 

At the very least I should have gotten a warning or a 6 hour ban, if it was any of the admins friends I bet nothing would happen to them, just saying.

Posted  Edited by Sophie~ ♡ - Edit Reason: minor correction

Hello Adam, I will respond to this ban appeal and the other Server Manager will read this and handle it. Other members of staff may potentially handle this should Aurora not want to, but that is up to her to decide.

But I would just like to say one thing before we get into this. Over the past week or more, you have been claiming abuse and bias towards all of the admins. Calling them useless, idiots, corrupted, power-tripping, petty and biased among other things. And just spreading insults in general. If you really think this is true of me, I encourage you to file an abuse report here: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports

It would be out of my jurisdiction and handled by somebody above me who is in charge of the GMOD Division of GFL as a whole. I would merely be able to respond with my defence. You are welcome to do so, as we have stated many times recently. Anyway, let's get on with this.

You have been banned upon the grounds of Targeting, and your overall harassment and toxicity whilst playing on the server in general. You have received 10 infractions in the past month as seen here: https://bans.gflclan.com/search?query=76561197979244973

I would like to remind you I have had to verbally warn you to stop (and then gag you after you ignored it) due to disruptive behaviour on multiple occasions, one such occasion happened yesterday whilst we was trying to defuse a situation with another user after he got warned for disruptive behaviour. During this process yesterday you again, repeatedly mocked the admins, calling them useless, petty, corrupt, Stirring up the situation even more. When the user misgendered another user and got corrected by them, you blurted out: 'oh god don't start with that "don't assume my gender stuff" '. Whilst it isn't particularly condemnable to say that alone, I do find it questionable given the context of the situation, your past transphobia warn, and your multiple harassment infractions on GFLBans. Just a personal nit-pick with that last one.

Not only this, I have witnessed you harass the person targeted in question, Vincent, multiple times at night. Is it really appropriate to be harassing children? Swearing at him, calling him a cunt, telling him to shut up, etc. 

I witnessed you revenge RDM your own t buddy, Vincent, two times in a row a round after he 'rdmed' you. In the first round, you kosed your traitor buddy Vincent at the very start of the round in an attempt to get him killed. During the second round, you found him, and promptly mowed him down.

Now to my understanding, the situation that originally caused this is as follows: A traitor is killing you, and you kos him via voice. The traitor also koses you multiple times in text chat. Vincent claims he didn't hear your kos over voice after the fact, and shot you dead based off of the fact you was kosed by somebody. This would usually be classified as an accident and not really a major one, so a warn was not given under the discretion given to me on such matters in this case.

Now, as for the fact you claimed that vincent 'rdmed me and then admitted he did it cos he hates me' I did not hear this, so I can neither confirm nor deny this. However, during this whole ordeal nobody mentioned anything of the sort except you, which isn't enough for me to go off of alone. If he did actually say that, whilst I do not condone that whatsoever and with repeated instances that would be punishable for targeting, when he killed you it was still within the rules for him to do so. Secondly, you claimed that mass rdmers have had less punishment than your 1-week ban. This is not true, if a Mass RDM is not forgiven, it is almost always a week ban. In cases where it isn't, it is almost always higher than that. We have banned for as long as 2 weeks recently depending on the severity.

You also decided to claim I was "a useless fucking admin of course you do nothing cos you are bias" whilst I, and another user was already telling you. You was kosed, it was not a rule break. In a similar vein, another user during the exact same timeframe had to remind you to be respectful instead of losing your temper at me.

You also claimed that 'vincent is a little cunt he rdms all the time and you do fucking nothing about it'. I would like to remind you there is a !calladmin command for a reason, as some may be unaware of the fact we are not omniscient beings who have eyes everywhere. We all have our own lives, and may not be on to witness things at such times. However, from the time I have played with Vincent I have indeed warned him for RDM on occasion and so have others, just like I have you. At times I may be the only member of staff on the server afk in spectate, as these are hours outside of the hours I usually play, yet sometimes I do like to sit on the server and make sure things are running smoothly even despite being incredibly burnt out after playing for hours at such times. Just because I am there in spectate does not necessarily mean I am there witnessing something.

Now on with the evidence now I've said my bit. Please note, I was a little aggressive with the compression as my upload speed is capped at 1mbps, but it should still be perfectly legible. The minor stuttering during these videos is due to alt-tabbing during the recording as I was busy doing other things too.

Video one: 

Spoiler

This one encompasses the incident that started this, and your revenge KOS on the next map. The kos from Santaensis is visible in chat here. Now, Vincent did say he was ignoring your voice here, but I do not find that entirely damning on its own as I have personally witnessed you harass Vincent on multiple different occasions in a way resembling none other than of a bully to be frank. I am also aware of the fact he claimed he had his volume down during his report. Please note, if Vincent repeated multiple instances like this and did appear to be targeting you, he would also be punished as it is not behaviour the rules condone. However, I have not yet witnessed this outside of this potential incident.

Regardless of his intentions though, it does not justify your X2 Revenge RDM, past infraction history, harassment and toxicity on the server.

Towards the end of this video, you revenge KOS your traitor buddy Vincent, in an attempt to get him killed. You also make sure to kos him in text chat as well as voice, just to make sure everyone sees it. 

Video two: 

Spoiler

The start of this video shows the last bit of the round where you revenge kosed your T buddy, Vincent. In the chat you are seen stating that 'vincent is a little cunt' and also saying 'vincent stfu' towards him after he was just talking to everyone. Towards the end of the video at one minute and seven seconds, you are seen revenge rdming Vincent and calling him a cunt once more.

Some screenshots of the reports and other things, such as the chat box:

Spoiler

20210216074314_1.thumb.jpg.993d01ef09b9e7c56e46652ca6185c41.jpg

20210216074407_1.thumb.jpg.108725196698f162511f5d7a938f4114.jpg

20210216074842_1.thumb.jpg.28ff79279ce7a79225187078b05455b7.jpg

20210216075020_1.thumb.jpg.d21bc80802cd2b0928559e8b12f3d613.jpg

I rest my case.

Edited by Sophie~ ♡
minor correction

I've been taking a bit of a break of sorts from anarchy for the past week, however, I've heard quite a bit about the antics of you and your friends. When your only aim is stirring shit, stuff like getting banned happens. If you think server staff acted abusive towards you guys in any way, I implore you to utilize the abuse report link that sophie posted in order to have somebody external to anarchy investigate, but otherwise, I think you guys need to consider adjusting your behavior, lest the next ban not expire.

Appeal denied.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png