Dark_Skull_Gaming

Dark_Skull_Gaming's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Dark_Skull_Gaming

SteamID: 76561198414341185

Admin that banned you: HowIRageotic

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I Am requesting this appeal because I really love GFL ands  the server that I always play on that I got muted on feel's like home and now understand that doing/saying inappropriate  things will not be tolerated and I have learned from my mistakes and will never do it again do I would really appreciate a second chance and right my wrongs.

A player moaning into their microphone on our server is not tolerated and typically results in a temporary gag. However, a minor moaning into their microphone is even less tolerated, and that's why you were immediately permanently gagged. I'm glad you understand how it was inappropriate. Please understand that we do this to protect the players on our server. You never know what type of people are out there, whether it be on the internet or in real life. Strangers could be looking for minors to target and manipulate, and doing what you did could put a potential target on your back for those kinds of things.

Unfortunately, that is the harsh reality of life. Just try to understand that we are taking your best interests into account while administrating on the server and don't do it again. Your gag will be reduced to 3 days.