Cpt.Haxray

Suggestion: Add Bodyguard and Pirate roles

I believe that now that it would be okay if we were to add the Bodyguard and Pirate roles. Most of the bugs with the former were fixed, and I believe the latter won't be too complicated ruling wise if we go with the same ruling as other neutrals. 

BodyGuard: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1795539570

Pirate:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1737101500

Brief to the point description of both roles:

Bodyguard:
Is given a random player at the start of the round they need to protect. They are on the same team as the person they are protecting, and are told their role. They are not informed as to other players on the person's team(For example, if they get a Traitor they wont know the other Traitors, etc). They will win with their protected person. If the person they protect dies, by default the bodyguard takes 20 damage and is given a new person to protect.(This amount can be modified so the bodyguard can instantly die if need be). Additionally, if the Bodyguard attempts to damage the person he is supposed to Protect, he will take damage instead. The Bodyguard's client is informed as to who the bodyguard is. 

Pirate Captain/Pirate:
The Pirates are a neutral role. At the start of the round, one pirate that spawns will be designated the Pirate Captain(Assuming, of course, that multiple pirates spawned). They have a special item called the Contract. If another non-pirate player picks up the Contract, all of the Pirates are now on the same team as the player holding the Contract(This applies even if the person's team gets swapped later, etc: innocent gets swapped to sidekick, now the pirates are also on the Jackal's team). If the player holding the Contract dies, the Pirates revert back to a neutral role until a new person picks up the contract. Additionally, if the Pirate Captain dies, a new pirate is selected as the next Pirate Captain, and the old contract disappears. 

(Note: Originally i didnt like this role due to the possible mass confusion it could cause, but since we have a general rule in place that all neutrals can be killed, the confusion with this role would drop dramatically as its no longer an issue if pirates continue to get shot after a contract drops/pirate captain dies). 

I like bodyguard but a bit iffy about Pirate
However
We do not need anymore roles right now imo
Though in case it's seen fit to add roles
Bodyguard is a pretty epic role if it's bugs have been fixed
Pirate I still see causing a lot of confusion, so I'm a bit iffy

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers