Jdot.

April Fool's Roles

Posted  Edited by Tay K

For April 1st-10th I suggest that there should be really ridiculous roles added, even if none of my roles get added there should still be some type of role for April Fools.

CrackHead:

Type: Killing Evil

The CrackHead has a hunger bar just like the Glutton  and has to find crack around the map (You will have a radar for the crack) The crack spawns in the beginning of the round and once consuming one, another spawns. If the CrackHead is the last Evil Role alive, they will gain a buff just like the Lycanthrope. If the CrackHead doesn’t take crack for 40 seconds he will die.

Fortnite Kid:

Team: Innocent

The Fortnite kid spawns in with a special weapon, the Builder Map. The Builder Map builds walls, ramps, Triangles, and floors.(This could cause some glitches or bugs so just keep that in mind) If the Fortnite Kid kills a evil role it will get 1 credit (or in his case earning's) The Fortnite Kid has access to the Detective shop. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1433010063&searchtext=Fortnite

The Ninja Turtles:

Team: Innocent/Evil

The Ninja Turtles all have to work together to get the win, they spawn in as innocents. If anyone one of them get hit with the sidekick gun they all turn into sidekick's, If anyone one of them get killed from a Infected  then they all turn into zombies, If a  Amnesiac  try’s copying there role, the Amnesiac dies, If a Mimic try's to mimic them, the Mimic die's, If one of the Turtles take a Contract from a Pirate then the Pirate's turn into the turtles but don't get the skin that they have, If a Mesmerist try's to revive one of the Turtles then the  Mesmerist  dies. If there is not more than 5 players then The Ninja Turtles can't spawn in. If anyone of them try shooting each other, the one shooting takes damage. Their special skins could also show that they could be innocent. If one of the Turtles die, the others get notified that they have died. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1368876531&searchtext=cartoon

If there’s anything you want to tell me hmu on discord: Jay🗽#0008

Edited by Tay K

Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg