Name:

luck boschetti

SteamID:

Punished by:

I dont know

Reason for the punishment:

Ghosting

Why should your punishment be revoked?

i killed a guy for shooting another kid on the tower and he accused me of ghosting and just banned me.  I love this server and is the only one i play on. 

Hello @luck boshetti, I'm the Admin that banned you for Ghosting. I banned you and Gio after confirming that you both had zero knowledge it was me who killed him unless you both were using 3rd Party communication. I have my proof to back me up as well. You say that you saw me shoot Gio but you were no where near when the incident happened.

image.thumb.png.125e1dc5cecbb26df8bd5d2c38b00e89.pngimage.png.40e58b1994496e39b63bcd7455fac58d.png

• That is your friend that I headshot, as you can see, you are nowhere near me.

Another reason I can attest to you not being in the tower was because the only ones that were anywhere near me was Kataou and Pehnicholas, who were both climbing up, unlike you were.
image.thumb.png.5f5549e3996b8544f3d6c3bd055dff9b.png

• The individual below me is Kataou, and they never called any KOS on me or anything because they didn't witness or see me shoot.

I also confirmed and made sure that you two weren't friends but you both were, which further confirms my suspicions.

I don't think you deserve an unban, but it's not for me to decide.