Crush127

Crush127's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 327th LCPL 1918 Bishop// Crush

My SteamID: 76561198137231983

Reason: ERP

Admin: Dont know

Why this should be revoked:

At the time of the incident there was a downtime in the server event and 327th and 501st were going back and forth joking at each other, AS A JOKE I typed in "touches ass" to mess with someone and that was it no role play or back and forth literally just a single joke and then everyone moved on after I said it.  Someone said something similar two days ago and got a 5 min mute and a warning.

I've never made a joke like that and didn't consider it ERP, someone should've warned me before. 

You typed "/me touches ---'s ass" to a 501st whom I doubt you know, and could have been a kid for all you know. Furthermore, this was something that practically the entire server saw you do, so it's a little different from just a little joke within privacy. We also make the distinction between vulgar language and ERP, and you did technically commit the latter.

The MOTD clearly states that you shouldn't be doing things like this, especially since there are children who play on the server.

With all that being said, I do recognise that your case is quite mild, so I'll reduce your ban down to two days. Thank you for appealing.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements