The Beans

The Beans's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): The Beans

SteamID: hellbringer3110

Admin that banned you: I dont know

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute/gag

Why should you be unbanned?

I was wrongfully banned. I was surfing in GFL in CSGO and basically, no admins were on. There was a group of guys making racist and transphob comments. One of them dropped the hard R so I decided to send a report. In the report section where I was supposed to give a description of why I sent the report, I said something like "Making racist and transphobic comments, saying ni***r, etc." In the report though, I actually typed out the entire word and for some reason, that triggered the system and I got banned/gagged. I didn't say the hard r in chat for no reason. It was  for the purpose to send the report  for the other guys but for some reason, I got banned for saying it in the  report.  A chick that surfs on the server from time to time can vouch for me if needed. Her  name is "Dumb Trans  Girl." and she's a regular there. The guys were just making transphobic comments and shit when she joined so I got tired of it and sent the report. Like I repeated time and time again, I was the one that  got banned for sending the report. 

Yeah uh I recommend not doing things like that as just saying "hard r" is fine in the reason. We don't really need a full detailed reason as that's what the discord is for if it's really needed. Removed your silence.