camile

Cant find the server

Yo guys, after a huge lag with server, i cant join back to the zombie escape server anymore, i cant find the server in my history list, and i couldn't find it even with the IP address

Are you still having this issue? Assuming you aren't using a VPN to access this website (the IP you're using at the moment is owned by a popular ISP, so I'd assume you're not), it doesn't appear our hosting provider is blocking your IP address on their end since I was able to do a full trace route from them to you.

Posted  Edited by camile
39 minutes ago, Roy said:

Are you still having this issue? Assuming you aren't using a VPN to access this website (the IP you're using at the moment is owned by a popular ISP, so I'd assume you're not), it doesn't appear our hosting provider is blocking your IP address on their end since I was able to do a full trace route from them to you.

yeah i've tried to connect by console with the ip address, but i still cant get into the game,  just stuck on this page

屏幕截图(1).png

Edited by camile

Posted  Edited by WheresWaldo

Just to add to this as it might be related, on the Sunday during a map (onahole) everyone lagged into a disconnect without a server crash. I rejoined after 10 seconds or so along with 21 others.  For 10-15 minutes after players couldn't join, when they started coming back they said they couldn't see the server in the browser, couldn't connect manually (just endless rejoin attempts) , one said they needed to use a VPN and join through console to get back.

No clue if it helps.

Edited by WheresWaldo

17 hours ago, WheresWaldo said:

Just to add to this as it might be related, on the Sunday during a map (onahole) everyone lagged into a disconnect without a server crash. I rejoined after 10 seconds or so along with 21 others.  For 10-15 minutes after players couldn't join, when they started coming back they said they couldn't see the server in the browser, couldn't connect manually (just endless rejoin attempts) , one said they needed to use a VPN and join through console to get back.

No clue if it helps.

This was due to a 15 minute null route after a DDOS attack. For whatever reason some players don't get blocked by NFO in this time (it's supposed to block all connections).