Jdot.

Nerfin ravenous

Ight so lets say your having the best t round of your life, then you see some shit like dis😐

image.png.0c3ce391d4f8ea095c384da3933a74ad.png

Then you see someone with a knife in there hand running towards you fast as fuck with red smoke behind them. 

Then the ravenous one shots you with a knife then eats your body then gains 50hp. Then he does the same thing with everyone else in the game then wins, now your t round is fucked just from one of your previous t buddies turning into a ravenous.

Some ways to nerf the ravenous

First is to nerf the knife. Having a one shot knife is wild op, I say yall nerf it to 2 hits instead of 1.

Seconds is nerfing how much hp you get from eating a player's body, Should nerf it to like 30 or something lower🤷‍♂️

Now there's another way to doing this is to completely remove Ravenous and just keep glutton, the glutton wouldn't have to turn into a ravenous and can keep his knife and could keep eating bodies for 50hp.

Thanks for reading my suggestion hopefully this gets added cuz Ravenous is annoying to face against.

Spoiler

6B6B122C-6EAA-4664-8B09-774D81600FF5.thumb.jpeg.a434035efb0d617a325e9c96c33435f9.jpeg

Posted  Edited by Mangost

+1

I do agree that rav is an easy way to have your t round ruined, especially if your team is doing a lot to try and secure bodies for the glutton to stop them going rav but they intentionally dont eat them, I think it would be better just to where if you let your hunger bar empty you die (or at least start taking damage) so that people dont intentionally starve.

Edited by Mangost

professional necromancer

Posted  Edited by Krucial

Would just say to maybe increase player knockback for the ravenous.

Rewards players for being able to actually aim by holding off the ravenous

And rewards the ravenous for being able to dodge correctly instead of just w+lmb

This way you can keep the ravenous speed and knifing abilities and rewarding both players instead of maybe a flat-out nerf

Then again this might not fix anything at all

I also don't know if it's possible to modify any values such as knockback on a specific role

Edited by Krucial