Ghoul1

Ghoul1's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Ghoul

Steam ID (or steam profile link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/blacom

Banned by: Call me Shifty

Ban Reason: Ghosting

Why should you be unbanned

Well id just like to say this isnt going to be resolved over text and would move to have it on discord :) 

Hello! It was actually me that banned you, and not Shifty. However, I will explain what exactly lead us to ban you:

When you and your friends first joined the server, you kept on hinting that you had “insider information” over and over, which lead me to my first suspicions of you guys possibly ghosting information with one another. Kind of like a showboating way, would you agree?Because of this earlier claim, I decided to include you in the ban with your friends, as I felt that you referencing it meant that you were possibly in cahoots with one another.

Arguably however, you were not necessarily the one involved in the report, which has shown no sign of your involvement. You also made it clear to Shifty in DMs that although you DID hear about the information, you did not use it. That’s to say that you didn’t communicate any information to them either.

Giving you benefit of the doubt, I am fine with this appeal being accepted, although I do advise that you avoid communicating in 3rd party group chats that actively spread information and hinting at your own possible involvement. I’d also like to add a warn to you for toxicity, since you were very condescending towards our players.

thats fair tbh but on that note id easily make the claim that everyone playing the game currently and for sure within the server you play  on "Ghosts" ona regular basis cause its a game you play with friends and getting killed can result in noises being made that non verbally expose information you shouldnt have 🙂 ive been playing this game for over a decade and im well aware that sure when its obvious ghosting that happens its annoying but its one of the worst rules in the game cause  of how silly its entire meaning really is, thank you and have a fantastic day.  I expressed my feelings towards how my friends play the game many times and im still in the position that just playing by the rules is way more fun but i cant force another adult to do anything let alone online.