Nikolay

Nikolay's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Nikolay

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:520210596

Admin that banned you: Death Note

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): purposely trolling and killing teammates

Why should you be unbanned?

I would like to know the real reason for the ban, because I didn't want to intentionally troll anyone, I understand that I was banned for a quick trigger, I thought it would be better this way, but my chat and voice chat are disabled, I didn't see how I was warned, please forgive me

Posted  Edited by DeathNote

Hello Nikolay,

Thanks for your appeal and the information provided. 

I banned you for a month because you purposely did early trigger the slide part TWICE on Aesthetic map, despite the fact that PJ was leading and telling everyone not to do the slide or early trigger. You, however, ignored PJ's instruction and decide to slide down and early trigger, which trimmed the entire team and ruined the fun of the map. I video recorded this incident and presented it to the higher-ups, which decided that your ban should be for a month. You are not a new player and pretty much know Aesthetic map pretty well. I was observing how you did all the triggers and stuff. I do not think you needed a warning because you are not a new player. 

For me, I am not willing to change the ban length or remove it. I hope your attitude and game quality will change for the better after this month ban.

Thank you for your understanding

Edited by DeathNote