Ben

ARK Launch Event

Hello! The GFL ARK staff (JGuary and Ben, the managers) will be hosting a GFL ARK launch event.
What: DeathMatch
When: June 18th, 5 pm EDT (2 pm PDT)
Where: GFL ARK 5x Survival Evolved Server

Event Info:

Event Type: DeathMatch

What does that mean?: There will be multiple rounds, every round people will be randomly spawned in the arena/randomly given gear + weapons (everyone will have the same thing). When you die, you will respawn at the area (you may run around, please don't kill anyone) until the round is over

How to win: Be the last person to survive
Time limit per round: Until there is a final player
Number of Rounds: 5
Prize: Each winner of the 5 rounds will receive a month of VIP, If you win twice the runner up will get the VIP and the real winner will be given something else

Rules:

• You must be Member+ to join, apply for Member here!
  • You MUST join the ARK DISCORD and join the EVENT STAGE VC starts: https://gfl.gs/arkdiscord
  • Do not kill anyone, outside of arena
  • Listen to the Server Manager/Event Coordinators at all times.

How to join:

• Apply for Member
  • Comment below, that you joined the discord 
  • 30 min or so before the event, join the Event Stage VC in ARK discord and wait so I can explain things.
  • Before the event, I will give the password to the server so you can join!

How to join the event In-game:

• I will spawn everyone outside of the arena (DO NOT KILL ANYONE, OR YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE EVENT)
  • I will type /start event and it'll give you 5 min to get ready
  • Drop everything from your inventory or it won't let you join.
  • Type /join to enter
  • After 5 min is up, it'll TP you to a location in the arena
  • After 30 seconds it'll unfreeze you and you may go crazy and kill whoever, be the last to survive

If you have any questions you can message me on Discord at JGuary55#2440 OR Benroy#7151.

76561198043643390.png

2 hours ago, Mangost said:

question: how long will the event last? i will only be able to stay the whole time if its an hour or less

It’s gonna be 5 rounds and each round should last maybe 5 min max depends how fast people kill each other + how many are in event 

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg