plushie

plushie's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): healer

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:546047057

Admin that banned you: it was automod

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): i thikn it was listed as a 1440 minute silence as well as being blacklisted from !calladmin.

Why should you be unbanned?

I try to be exceedingly positive and kind to people, there were others saying the word "beaner" a lot. I wasnt confident that this was a slur, and asked in chat "isnt beaner a very bad word".  I'm sorry! Was trying to help calm people down, not add to the racism. I would like to be able to type and speak, and next time I think there is racism, I will instead use !calladmin (assuming i get unblacklisted). Thank you for your time! 

Also this page asks me for my steamid twice, so ill provide my steam profile here as well. 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199052359842/

Posted  Edited by Dini

Thing asking for steamid twice happened from an update so will be fixed. As for your silence I would recommend in future to not say I thought x was a bad word because if it is then automod already has it listed to auto mute. Will go ahead and remove it as I can see it was a genuine mistake, please don't do it again. Have fun surfing 🙂

Edited by Dini