Thill

Thill's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by Thill - Edit Reason: Needed to add how many warns I have

My in-game name: Thill

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:420549800

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Zealot

Why this should be revoked:

Because In my opinion and many others, it was a stupid reason to ban me, It was at the end of a PvP event and there were two LAAT's of which I hopped into one with people randomly shooting at me and my LAAT and I thought cause we aren't in RP and people are shooting at me, I'll just ram them because RP doesn't seem to matter because it was a PvP event and we were changing maps. I would understand along with others that maybe a 1 day ban or maybe 2 day ban, and instead I'm approached with a week, I have nothing to do other than play on this server all day long and and now I'm stuck with nothing, I'm annoyed that I'm banned because people weren't bothered by it because they too weren't following the rules, yes I know this isn't an excuse but I don't understand if people were minging around before why should I be banned for such a long period of time without anyone coming and saying "Hey man, you shouldn't have ran those people over, why'd you do it" to which I would have responded that they too were under the same manner as I was but honestly I just feel targeted at this point because people dislike when I'm involved in the PvP events but this isn't an exception for a harsh punishment because, this same admin has warned me once before for something so minor and in other people's words not mine "A pathetic warn" - (Disclosure that did not come from me). In conclusion I would like my punishment either fully removed or shortened down to 1-2 days as there was no need for such rudeness to occur to a regular player just because I created some discomfort.

(Also I now have 2 warns and a ban of which it should be just 1 warn I received previously and a ban) (Thanks Zealot) 

Edited by Thill
Needed to add how many warns I have

Posted  Edited by Toxicgamer69420 - Edit Reason: Spelling error

Hello! Yes I have banned you for a week for MRDM, Mass Random Death Match. Even so how it was a PVP event, and it was about to map change. Isn't a reason for run over a bunch of people in a LAAT. Even if they were shooting you, you could have just ignored it and left the area. Then you wouldn't have gotten the ban. The event was over, it was about to map change, and a Shock member isn't allowed to be driving a LAAT/I in first place, there were multiple 212th on. It is also in rules. Yes the other warn is a minor one, for ERP. It is a kids friendly server, so small things that induce any sexual conduct aren't allowed on here. Also in general don't do erotic things on server that has nothing to do with that. I am not targeting you. When rules get broken and I see it or get a ticket about it I will enforce them. Sorry for your misfortune. Have a good day though. 

Edited by Toxicgamer69420
Spelling error

Posted  Edited by Thill - Edit Reason: .

Bro you warned me for saying Cuoming like huh? How is that ERP?

11 minutes ago, Toxicgamer69420 said:

" I am not targeting you"

That's just my opinion fam, that's how I feel broski.

Edited by Thill

Posted  Edited by MrSleeps

Overall this appeal has been denied.

However, management has congregated and we have decided to shorten the ban to 3 days instead of 7. There was a clear misunderstanding here, however, that does not mean you should be killing people on mass at any point of time, beginning or end of event. Also given what I've heard from our admin who banned you, the warn will stick under another punishment as ERP doesn't entirely fit the warn as it does fit another punishment instead of ERP.

Feel free to rejoin in three days!

Edited by MrSleeps

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}