Name:

1 taps

SteamID:

Punished by:

necromantic

Reason for the punishment:

false report and rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

literally killed someone who shot deagle and refused to Id a body for a while. got warned for RDM, couldn't get any mod to respond to why i got warned for a reasonable kill. instead of resolving the false warn, i just get banned. the previous rdm was from a rules misunderstanding, not sure i should get banned straight off of that. also the ban states i false reported, but im not sure how else to chat with the admin who warned me if they dont respond to the @  chat  admin function. received no confirmation on how it was rdm, just got gaslighted into a ban. not iding body alone is kos, on top of firing gun. just doesnt make sense to me 🙂

You were banned for reaching the warn limit for RDM & False reporting. The false report in question: image.png.3fc8cb73d02b9e2bae29ce485666ea66.png
Given that we have a forum to appeal warns and bans (you just made a post in the forum, even!), this is a false report. Second, if you look @ the logs for the report that led to you being warned: image.png.c918028b3f508543624e555749438a48.png
A few things. First, you need to give people time to ID bodies and it's unreasonable for them to do so mid-gunfight, which the logs lend credence to. Second, you're not supposed to join gunfights. 

A third thing to address; I tossed 'excessive toxicity' in the ban reason as well. Your reports, report replies, and how you interact with the Anarchy community at large are extremely toxic and I think you just need to chill for a while. 

I'm not going to remove this ban for the reasons that I banned you. I would also like to mention that when you used the admin chat to ask what the warn was for, it was mid-round and you were still alive

tumblr_mqnwu5ixyN1sc4phgo1_500.gif.7be974d512d5105f5422861c8aa22d42.gif

Posted  Edited by Cheef Keef - Edit Reason: grammar

People mistaking a few jokes for toxicity is not my fault. And there have been far more toxic things said on that server, you and I both know. Being an anarchy server, I feel like people are being sensitive if they think saying "uninstall kiddo" is toxic. Thats soft. Second of all, I am pretty sure you can't rewatch the scene, but the logs do not reveal enough. From my perspective, he was shooting at an innocent, and while there was a pause in the gunfight (when one was hiding), he refused to Id the body. I presumed he had killed them both and was fleeing. He started to run away, after shooting a deagle at someone, so I killed him. Running away from UNID body is kos. Shooting a player and running away, again, is also KOS. I completely disagree with that aspect of the ban. Finally, I resorted to admin chat mid game after you had ignored Multiple chats trying to understand the situation in both standard chat and Admin chat (when dead for the other times, only one was in game). You ignored me three times, I needed to directly message you. I didn't think to just come to the forums. I didn't know that reports were only for RDM, I've seen reports for all sorts of things so i figured i could report you for the false warn. That's my fault. But, you lied in the report. He actually did damage the other guy, in the very log you shared.

I completely disagree with the entire ban. To add specifics, "not joining gunfights" does not apply to this scenario. In this scenario, he was the only person shooting. The other guy was hiding behind a wall, also waiting for Krisus to Id the body. Instead of iding, he shoots AND damages wildcatjake. That is a reason for me to shoot at him or "join the gunfight' in your terms. Lastly, I disagree with being toxic. Please consider this instead of being stuck on giving a grown man a "chill pill". Sorry that people think my jokes are toxic, I didn't think people took genuine offense in an anarchy server of all places. You gotta be fragile as hell to feel insulted by "uninstall kiddo"... I'm just not seeing much reason here. 

Edited by Cheef Keef
grammar

You and I both know more toxic things have been said on Anarchy because you say a considerable amount of them. I was intrigued in your history on the server and did some digging; you have an incredibly extensive infraction history on GFL for the time you've been playing (the first one was 2020/11/03, for a frame of reference), including several bans not including this one. A fairly large chunk are for RDM, some mutes for slurs, and general disruptive, toxic behaviour. 

Don't cherry pick the shit you've said, and certainly don't call the players 'fragile' for calling you on your shit. Backtracking and saying it's all just a joke is gaslighting and more toxic behaviour

Gh0st brought to my attention that this ban is supposed to be a month-long, so, enjoy the vacation. 

tumblr_mqnwu5ixyN1sc4phgo1_500.gif.7be974d512d5105f5422861c8aa22d42.gif

I will be denying and closing this appeal. You have quite a history with our server, and your behavior when you play is also reflected in this appeal. I approved of extending the ban length, and I ask of you to improve your behavior when you come back.

Achievements