Moon Drop

Moon Drop's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Moon Drop

SteamID: 76561198945319895

Admin that banned you: I cant know the admin i was banned when i was out of the game

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Well that was at kind of dead hour at a bad map anyway i thought it will was fun to try to make everyone rtv by that after a boss if you not trigger the zombies cant tepleport to you and this what i did and this why i got reported and this why i banned.

Why should you be unbanned?

i didnt mean to get to something like this i just wanted to do some fun even i think admin did this one time but then they trigger the timeout of the map was like more then 15min this why i get reported LOL anyway i didnt mean to do something so bad even the rules didnt say something all this well is kind of the map false but can i be unbanned i really having fun at the server.

I'm not sure why you thought intentionally delaying any progression for 8 minutes was at all acceptable, you seem to really be brushing the severity of this off in your appeal. Either way your ban has already expired, so I'll be closing this.

10 hours ago, Moon Drop said:

i think admin did this one time but then they trigger the timeout of the map was like more then 15min

If you're being truthful here, you can report this if you have evidence/time it happened at.