Vanya

Event #246 -- "Upgrades for Counter-Terrorists"

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this event, courtesy of CS:GO's favorite TF2 Pencil we'll be taking a look at a set of maps in which two of them are pretty popular and well known, and the other is still somewhat new-ish to Counter-Strike: Source. The over-arching theme of this event is that in all of these maps we're able to upgrade our items as the rounds progress, and fortunately all of these maps are both short and interesting, so this should mean we have a good even up ahead!

This event, as well as "House Tour" were tied for the top votes, so I put both of these nominations on Random.org to select a winner at random, and as you may have figured, this nomination won.

image.png.e2e7562d218219c87a5476dd659ee54f.png

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015
  • steam://connect/92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday September 11th @ 4:00PM CDT.
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• None for this event

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of any one map will be going home with one week of big V.I.P.! (Winning Bioshock stage 4 or winning 1999 mode should we beat it will count as winning the map)
  • Winners of all maps will be going home with two weeks of big V.I.P.!
Rules:
  • This event will be of tryhard but mostly chill nature, micspamming / off-topic is allowed so long as it's not overshadowing / overly spammy.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Bioshock will be played for 75 minutes (effectively giving us enough time to play the stages normally and give 1999 mode a chance), The North and Pharos will be played for 120 minutes.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you on the weekend, and good luck!