Wesman303

Wesman303's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT ARC PVT 5275 Wesley

My SteamID: 76561198811627442

Reason: Minor ERP and apparent toxicity

Admin: N/A

Why this should be revoked:

Well the minor ERP is true in its own way but it has something else. I had an incident in which i did something that i will not specify unless needed. I got warned once for player harrasment but then I got warned for minor ERP after already getting warned for the same exact thing. This ended up getting me banned for 3 days and then I was accused of being toxic to the community and apparently i had previous warns that were still active from the start of the year and last year which ended up getting me permabanned. I am requesting to get unbanned for not only getting wrongly accused and having very old still active warns and getting warned twice for the same thing but also. I have spent money on this server and it holds a very special place in my heart. Getting banned just destroyed that connection with people that i have fun with. I would just like to get unbanned. Please.

Posted  Edited by TheRealJokester

So you got warned for two different situations because one, you were harassing another player and group that Kuma can explain further. Once the situation was finished I was made aware you were doing /me pisses on (insert name) and that is just not only not acceptable in the community but gross to be typing out. You were given a 1 week ban for minor erp as it was your second offense of doing so. And the warn for that was added along with the player garrassment from the other staff member.

After the ban the seniors took your past and your accumulated warns were taken into consideration and your ban was extended to a permanent one.

Your past doesn't go away because you left for a few months, and your actions have been consistently stayed the same since you've been around and donating to the server does not grant you the ability or right to do as you please.

I've linked your warns because this isn't something to play off as happening a long time ago, they happened in a 4 month span. 

unknown.png

Edited by TheRealJokester

The harassment that Joker is referring to, involves you creating a "exclusive" squad titled "(I don't if i'm allowed to post it)", and then proceeding to make fun of anyone and everyone that was not apart of it. You did this by repeatedly spitting on people through your microphone, even after being told to stop multiple times.

As stated by Joker you then proceeded to single out a player and commit minor erp, only on said player.

signatureblyat.png

Achievements

Your bans and warns show that you are not willing to change and you continue to cause problems. Considering your past and more of what you’ve done, we extended your ban to a permanent one as clearly you have no intent in following the rules or assisting in upholding the welfare of the community. Not to mention, donating does not exempt you from the rules. Just because you give us money does not mean you can break the rules, you’re still a player and a user of the community and you will be treated as such.

As such, management has deemed your application as denied. Note that in due time another ban appeal could be made once enough time passes and you show you have fixed your behavior.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}