ObilivionSoldier

ObilivionSoldier's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): OblīvīøñSøldïēr☢

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444700459

Admin that banned you: Infra (his bots specifically)

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Discord server ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Main account got banned, because of me getting hacked...I changed my name to my main account name which got me banned. I was told by Aurora it was a IP ban, and I was instructed to say in my appeal that I got hacked on my main (OblivionSoldier☢#0853). 

What's up?

I want to let you back on, but we also don’t want high risk accounts on- i’ll need figure what we can do about that.  Does it tell you which field is missing or can you set it up on your computer?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by ObilivionSoldier

I showed a picture to Plaid, of the current code at the time for the authenticator, which being 108 782, no matter if I put a space on or no space did not work. 

Edit: Forgot to mention that it just says "This field is required." does not tell me which one though for my phone.

unknown.png.1001b929cb58a61efdae777fc91f04da.png

Edited by ObilivionSoldier

What's up?

Would you be open to trying something like Authy? or maybe if it’s okay for you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  My main goal is to ensure your account is low risk so that it doesn’t try to lure other people to click on links.  As for without 2FA haven’t had a problem with others getting it before lifting their ban so I’m a bit of a crossroads trying to figure out what we can can do for you if it doesn’t work.  That’s just so odd.

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Personal information

I'll try it in a bit, my phone did not charge the previous night. If that doesn't work, I don't really know what else to do. 

Edit: Authy likes me, but google authenticator doesn't. 

Edited by Joshy
Personal information

What's up?

You can use Authy.  You only need one authenticator.  Also: I removed the picture because it had your personal information on it, and I didn't want you to be at risk.  It'll say TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION ENABLED once you have it done and you can take a screenshot of that.

7 hours ago, Joshy said:

You can use Authy.  You only need one authenticator.  Also: I removed the picture because it had your personal information on it, and I didn't want you to be at risk.  It'll say TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION ENABLED once you have it done and you can take a screenshot of that.

Alright, trying the reply thing for the time here. 
Here's the picture saying its enabled. 

image.png.83be1c84055b1fe0689325e227c4eabb.png

What's up?