Blablabla Santodies

Blablabla Santodies's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 327th TS SGT 2184 Blablabla

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142308493

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Aban

Why this should be revoked:

Well this happened during a tryout, made the amazing decision to shoot the bomb wires thinking i had my DC-15S out, the next second i hear the ping launcher sound and ya know the people just died, now i did totally comms in "Bomb defused" not my smartest thing to say but all in all this was an actual accident, theres alot of shit i want to say but my autismo mind doesnt know how to put the words down in a readable format, just know that i did not mean for this to happen

Posted  Edited by Aban

Hello i do realize this could be a accident with you having a grenade launcher out when it was supposed to be a pistol, It was during a tryout but it was also your second ban for mass and that did make it longer than the first ban along with the other people in the sim should have had sim in therir names. but if there is going to be a reduce of a ban its from the overlords as in SA.

Edited by Aban

702550687_Artboard1.png.9cf91f7d4f6f619ca228ae61f629e361.png

1 minute ago, Aban said:

Hello i do realize this could be a accident with you having a gernade launcher out when it was supposed to be a pistol and it was during a tryout but it was also your second ban for mass and that did make it longer than the first along with us should have sim in names but if there is going to be a reduce of a ban its from the overlords as in SA

i had a stroke reading this

After reading through this appeal, management has decided to deny this. The whole situation was extremely preventable if you used your pliers instead of your gun to defuse the bomb. Just because you accidentally pulled out the ping launcher and MRDMed does not make it ok. Feel free to wait out the ban or reappeal at a later date.

Banner.png.4ed942e76c212bc645c44dcd7df52974.png