Apollo2468

Apollo2468's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Minecraft Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Apollo#7933

Why were you banned?: I don't know it was all the way back in 2019

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I have changed and I don't say or do that stuff anymore

This might take a little bit longer for me to look through since it was in minecraft.  Usually people know what they got banned for can you give me any hints or whatever you remember I think it’s very odd to say you don’t remember followed by claiming you’re a changed person.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

4 hours ago, Joshy said:

This might take a little bit longer for me to look through since it was in minecraft.  Usually people know what they got banned for can you give me any hints or whatever you remember I think it’s very odd to say you don’t remember followed by claiming you’re a changed person.

Well this was 2 years ago....... a lot has happen during those two years I can't really remember why I was banned it was probably due to me being mingy or being toxic that's the only thing i can think of  

12 minutes ago, Apollo2468 said:

Well this was 2 years ago....... a lot has happen during those two years I can't really remember why I was banned it was probably due to me being mingy or being toxic that's the only thing i can think of  

It was for  harassment, inappropriate conduct 690613855_bigoof.thumb.PNG.04a21b77b79404e9294b19c263f930db.PNG

They looked up your history.  Not great, but maybe tolerable if you’ve improved and given the time.  I think there is a good chance we’ll lift this and if any of the senior moderators are interested in doing that sooner than I can…. i’ll be okay with that.  I did want to take a peak in that Discord to get a look for myself but i’m not expecting any deal breakers.  Since you’re coming back from a ban be sure to maintain very good behaviour follow our rules or ask a mod in DM relevant questions.

After some chat with the senior mods they have determined that your ban can be lifted.  I took a look around it turns out you pinged a manager or a moderator and called them the N-word.  I've lifted your ban or that was the intention (if there are issues let me know)

You have no infractions on Main, but you do have some activity there about 1300 messages.  I didn't go too far back, but I didn't stumble upon anything totally horrible.  I did want to give a note based on what I saw, that it's going to be a very good idea to review our rules.  I didn't see you do any obvious rule breaking from what I briefly browsed through, but some topics and words you used then might not get as much slack today (in particular some of these topics and words could be offensive towards LGBTQ+ community).  I'm pretty sure the rules have changed quite a bit while you were away and you might find some areas are more stringent compared to those earlier years especially anything related to discrimination.

That being said: Welcome back.