Queef Urban

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:60596010

Punished by:

SYSTEM

Reason for the punishment:

supposed console variable manipulation

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Tried to log in to the TTT server just now and got a ban notification claiming console variable manipulation, clientside lua execution. I haven't used any sort of cheat or bs on gmod since I was 16 (8 years ago?) and I've been playing on this server on and off for awhile now. Last time I played was 11-2-21 and I got off around 2pm mountain time to go to work without any issues. I noticed that the server was down yesterday when I got on to play, not sure if that has anything to do with this bug? I was definitely banned by the system while not online, and my PC wasn't even turned on at the time as I would've been at work or asleep.

P.S. I registered for member status awhile ago but still haven't received it in-game.spacer.png

This is very likely an old ban from sourcebans. We imported bans a couple of days again into the new system that we've been using for a bit now.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

21 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Yea, you were banned on MC for Cheating: unknown.png

I'll ping the Managers and let them decide on this. I will also move this to the correct location. @Lonely @flying4ssassin

Oh okay, understandable if the ban is not reversed as it was a legitimate ban from 5 years ago, but I've been enjoying the TTT server for awhile now without incident so hopefully we can work something out!