firejustice

firejustice's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 212th lcpl 7155 fire

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:625585805

Reason: killing survivers

Admin: Thepainwayne

Why this should be revoked:

during  the zombie event i got told to kill survivers and i did and then got banned

This report was brought to me by a GM who was part of the host for the event. The event was a zombie vs survivors type event, where once you die you become a zombie. The report was that during the event, before you became a zombie, you aimed and began shooting a bunch of other survivors. The GM took notice of it, and jailtp'ed you to talk to you and clear things up, but after you were teleported you disconnected from the server. After the event, the GM approached me with the report, and I confirmed it in logs that you did in fact, prior to changing to the zombie team, dealt a lot of damage to friendlies. It is because of this that you were given a ban, for the MRDM of killing/attempting to kill other players, the FailRP for the act against a friendly team, and the LTAP part due to leaving once a GM tried to explain things to you, I took that as "Oh, I have been caught, let me leave". 

There was a portion of the start of the event to where survivors were told they can kill other survivor teams, which is why when it happened during the event, I didn't pay much attention to it. It wasn't until after the event, when the GM talked to me about it, that it was brought up that you weren't supposed to be doing it, and that your actions were outside of what was supposed to be happening. The GM is who made it clear to me that the actions were not part of the event "script", and that it was in fact MRDM. 

I am sorry, but I don't believe this is a ban that should be reversed, due to the fact that you had killed several players while damaging several more. It was especially bad that when the GM tried to talk to you about it that you left the server without allowing them to talk to you, this is the part that really puts you in the wrong. You should never leave when a staff member teleports you to explain things to you.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

After review with the management team and the staff involved this appeal has been Denied. Feel free to return once your ban is finished.