kemxoidua09

kemxoidua09's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by kemxoidua09

Steam Name(s): KemXoiDua

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:585259063

Admin that banned you: dont know

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Bhop hack

Why should you be unbanned?

I am writing this application to have my sentence reduced because I just really want to play on the server. I know I used bhop hack but I didn't mean to break the server or any reason at all,after got banned i was very regret and  I try used multiple accounts reconnecting the server. the reason i use bhop hack is because i see a lot of people doing this very virtual but they don't get banned and i don't understand why either. admin can ban me forever if admin detects me try to reconnect to the server but please reduce my sentence i cant wait another month 😞 

every one has their first mistake so plssssss

Edited by kemxoidua09

1 hour ago, kemxoidua09 said:

the reason i use bhop hack is because i see a lot of people doing this very virtual but they don't get banned and i don't understand why either.

Other people aren't using bhop scripts/cheats; the server has the movement unlocker plugin, which in turn has the side effect of making bhopping easier. Everyone else you see bhopping around bound jump to their scroll wheel and is using that when they hit the ground to jump.

17 minutes ago, lce said:

Other people aren't using bhop scripts/cheats; the server has the movement unlocker plugin, which in turn has the side effect of making bhopping easier. Everyone else you see bhopping around bound jump to their scroll wheel and is using that when they hit the ground to jump.

i know that but i still seem pretty hard to use scroll wheel . but sometimes i get kick by too many command to server lol

You have literally evaded your ban on another alt account directly after making this appeal, you clearly aren't apologetic here at all. Your ban has been doubled again to 2 months, any further instances of ban evasion will result in a permanent ban.