Luna4gotten

Luna4gotten's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Luna30

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510089174

Reason: AMRDM

Admin: Wayne

Why this should be revoked:

It was a mistake I was holding my rocket launcher then my screen shook and it fired into a crowd, I think my hand jittered hard but I sincerely didn't mean it. If i cant get unbanned that's fine.

~Luna

When I pulled you away to talk to you, you did seem genuinely sorry for firing into a crowd. I did not specifically see if you were aiming away or not, however, based on our chat I do believe your story that it was a mistake. You killed one player, and damaged approx. 6 other players when you fired (Could not find it in logs to know for sure. Based off of how many people were in the general area at time it happened). Even though it did seem to be a mistake, there was just too many damaged for me to look the other way on it unfortunately.

The only reason I made the ban for a week duration is because that's what our guidelines say. However, based on your story and how you are sorry it happened, I do wish for it to be at minimum reduced. You clearly did not mean for it to happen, and you have a clean record prior to this (that I found). The decision isn't up to me, but I do hope this can be shortened. 

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)