GregTheTrooper

GregTheTrooper's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT PVT 1738 Greg

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:506428189

Reason: Fail rp

Admin: Rakan

Why this should be revoked:

I think I should be unbanned because I was never:   warned, pulled to a sit, told I was banned.  When I supposedly "refused" to drop the jetpack I didnt even know it would follow me to jail and when they came to my cell to take it off i tried to and they just killed me and i guess told an admin. and prison breaking isnt even possible on this server so i dont know how that's an offense, I wasnt even trying to jail break I was just walking out of shock bunks. Also for the grapple abuse, It was just yams grappling me with my permission and if we were told to stop we would have. 

GReg

Hey Greg, For the part about the jetpack it was not about you refusing to drop it, it was the fact of stealing it that helped with the failRP. The shock that came and killed you over the jetpack was in the right as they got confirmation that they can if a person isnt dropping it. The prison breaking part is due to the fact I saw you enter Brig, go to the buttons, stare at them for a bit and then try to leave and get arrested. Also before you both left you grappled Yams with your jetpack that you found after the first incident.

@brit76 Me and Yams gave eachother permission to grapple and again we were not warned also that was not the jet pack i picked up, that was a different jetpack that yams  picked up I didnt even know she had it till we got to MHB.  Yes i went into brig but ive known that they whitelisted buttons for a long time I just walked into brig and shock bunks to get arrested. also  people grapple abuse and trespass all the time and dont get banned. I understand that me and yams are known to do a little trolling but thats no reason to just target us without even talking to us at all.  

GReg