Name:

Kage no Yurei

SteamID:

Punished by:

Sunbeam

Reason for the punishment:

warn limit

Why should your punishment be revoked?

so my last warn I got was for RDM but it wasn't the person who I "RDM" walked past an unid body and when he saw me then he walked back to id it he wouldn't have id it if I wasn't there and before he went to go id it he turned the corner before he went to go id it so I killed him. 

It's just skills not hacks.

Posted  Edited by SunBeam - Edit Reason: Bad grammar

The person who was the unid was someone who died :09 into he round and the body was ided at :43-47 ish. And the person you killed ided the body and they didn't really run back nor ran away after I watched the kill cam I saw they ran behind  the body turned around and id the body. Then you killed them. The time that this happened both of you just came around a corner of different areas so the person probably didn't see the body at first then went and ided it.

Edited by SunBeam
Bad grammar

7 minutes ago, SunBeam said:

The person who was the unid was someone who died :09 into he round and the body was ided at :43-47 ish. And the person you killed ided the body and they didn't really run back nor ran away after I watched the kill cam I saw they ran behind  the body turned around and id the body. Then you killed them. The time that this happened both of you just came around a corner of different areas so the person probably didn't see the body at first then went and ided it.

They literally ran right past the body they got to the corner I was at then walked backed idk what else to tell you cause that is literally what I saw 

It's just skills not hacks.

from the death cam it showed both of you came around a corner and the body was in the middle of where you two just came from. you got to the body first and stood next to it, so the other player barely ran past the body and went to id it. and after he ided the body you looked at him and shot him.