Husky212

Husky212's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by Husky212 - Edit Reason: Update

My in-game name: Never Joined the server to my knowledge so N/A

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80001867

Reason: DDos Threat??

Admin: The System?

Why this should be revoked:

I think this should be looked over because firstly I have never joined this server to knowledge. Then I see a video on it, and I thought it looked like a great server to join, and when I tried to join the server, it had shown I was banned for a DDos threat which I never have done and have no memory of doing. Which to me sounds like an error in the system or something I was banned by the system no administrator banned me. If possible, I would like someone to contact me through discord or even just replying to this thread and informing me of what had occurred. And if you are allowed to inform me of when this ban had taken place. Like I stated I have no knowledge of ever joining this server and my first time joining I am banned? Just would like some clarification on what had occurred.

Discord: Husky#2166

Edited by Husky212
Update

Hi. I just wanted to give a short response real quick. It doesn't seem like you were banned from CWRP necessarily. You were banned from I would assume a closed down server, so no longer shows where, and in 2015, long before CWRP existed for GFL. However, I have alerted both our server managers towards this appeal due to nature of the ban, and hopefully either they can assist in the appeal, or notify the persons who can assist you.

Link to your ban information: https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/?search=STEAM_0:1:80001867

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

After reviewing and trying to look back we can't find anything in detail regarding the ban, not even a server tied to it so you will be unbanned soon. Thank you, and enjoy your time on the server.