shitlord

t item suggestion

t weapon idea  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Newton launcher is EXTREMELY weak. its pretty much unusable despite how fun it is, so i suggest you should charge the shots with lmb, and be able to use it with rmb like a super gravity gun, minus the instakilling of entities. you could use it to shoot props at people without the unreliability of the magneto stick and also knock people away with the primary fire, creating a difficult to use, but very powerful weapon.

• yes, add
    • no, do not

Posted  Edited by shitlord - Edit Reason: adding poll

Newton launcher is EXTREMELY weak.

its pretty much unusable despite how fun it is, so i suggest you should charge the shots with lmb, and be able to use it with rmb like a super gravity gun, minus the instakilling of entities. you could use it to shoot props at people without the unreliability of the magneto stick and also knock people away with the primary fire, creating a difficult to use, but very powerful weapon.

Edited by shitlord
adding poll

Good idea, +1
also I saw this idea suggested a while back but never implemented: make it so if you fully charge a newton and shoot it at the ground, it creates a discombob effect where it hits that can launch more than 1 person to their death.

also, only thing I really ever use newton for anymore is firing props at people, which can actually be pretty useful because it can insta kill even from a distance away. adding the gravity gun feature would be nice because you could then aim it and fire, instead of having to line up the prop and then shoot it.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif