Arth795

Arth795's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: Arth795

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:510337743

Banned by: Rotac

Ban Reason: Cheating

Why should you be unbanned

It has been a year and I feel as I have matured quite a bit, I've stopped cheating on all games as I find them unfun when I cheat. I edmit to cheating and I'm sorry for cheating and I'm hoping I can join this amazing community again!

Also this appeal is for the 24/7 Minecraft TTT, I know that the server has been discontinued sadly.

My infractions: https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/?search=Arth795

Last ban appeal: 

Thanks for reading 🙂

Hey there, I checked your infractions history and it looks like you were banned from here originally, so I guess welcome back. Given that it was likely an automatic ban from our Anti Cheat, I will ping @Yogpod so that he can give some look into it just in case, although we no longer use ROTAC. I am a bit surprised that MC staff decided to handle your ban even though it probably should've been sent to us, but regardless I do feel that this appeal is also more on "have you changed" rather than arguing that you "didn't hack", so honestly kudos to you. I'll be talking about this with the other seniors and SMs to see where this will go forward, and hopefully we should respond back soon.

Hey Arth, thanks for putting in an appeal.  I do have one question.  Looking at your previous infractions, you have quite a few for slurs/mic spam as well as other infractions for rdming.  How would you say your behavior has changed since being perma banned?

• Avi locked this topic